Pertemuan adalah harapan yang selalu kusemogakan

When I was watching a movie with him...

I don't even get the meaning of the movie. I don't even get the story. I don't even know what the actors are doing. I don't even watch another sequels. And actually I don't even care about the movie or the actor. Because the only thing that I know and care about is enjoying the movie with him. It's such a thing. Having a quality time like that is the thing that I waiiiiiit for a long time. You know, for a long time. Hanging out, watching movie, having lunch or dinner with him are sooooo interesting. Having a long conversation, enjoying the air together, seing the same sight are the things that I love, and of course, the things that I wait.

Let me tell you, having a long distance relationship is not easy. You can't meet him everyday, everyweek, everymonth, or everytime. You can't have a long talking every single day. You can't see his face when he's happy, or sad, or confused, or even mad. You have no idea when he's free, or when he's busy. You have to always wait for another special moments. That's why I really love every single second that I spend with you. Cause it's rare. It's special. I always wanna go back to see that moment. For many reasons, I wanna go back.

When I miss him, I don't wanna do anything. I have no idea how to do something that I should do. But, I have a book, and everytime when I miss him a lot, I make a line on that. It's funny, right? Sometimes when I say I miss him so bad, he responds like he doesn't miss me. He seldom calls me. Huhuh, I feel bad. That's why for this time I don't wanna say that anymore. And that's why I prefer like to write that in my book. I don't hope for being missed, but I just feel hurt when I know he doesn't miss me.

I don't wanna be in a long distance relationship. But, if it means being with you, it's really not a matter. Really, it's not a matter. Because, after all this time, you're still the one I love. You make distance means nothing.

And you have to know, I write this not because I want you to read this. It's just my way to mske me feel better.

Komentar

Postingan Populer