my only 'HE'

I don't know what I feel right now. Sometimes I can be soooo happy all day all night long. But on the other hand, I feel so sad without any reason. Sadness comes and goes easily just like a rainbow. Yap, I'm a girl and I'm proud to act like that, I guess.

I don't know why I love something, but at the same time I hate it, too. I mean, have you ever really love someone but sometimes you also wanna eat him/her?
It sucks. Oh please I have no idea how to explain it! I just can't. I wanna complain, I wanna say anything that I don't like, I wanna say that I hate the way he ends our conversation. I hate about every single thing that will make us apart or make us bored with this relation. If he doesn't pay attention to me, I start to pretend that I do the same thing or even pretend that I don't read his text, or just read it without replying. But ooooh guess what! I can't. Why? Because actually I care!
Pretending is not me.

He can make me glad, he can make me sad. I'm still staying here. I will never regret it.

The only thing that I know, he is my 'HE' in every story. That's it.

Komentar

Postingan Populer